Monday, October 28, 2013

Best laid plans.

1
2
Sweater Maxi Dress: Old Navy (Similar); Vest: Mural (Darling alternative here); Booties: Madden Girl (Love these); Bag: Philip Lim for Target.

We are officially heading into the holidays.  I remember when stores would wait until at least Thanksgiving to start putting out their holiday decor and such, but this year there are fully decked out Christmas Trees in Target right next to all the Halloween stuff.  I’m such a sucker for the holiday season,  there is something nostalgic about walking into a store all decked out for the season so no complaints here!  We got a little surprise this past week (the good kind) and it is looking like I am going to take a little short vacay in the next couple of months right before Christmas.  I already know where I would like to go (more to come on this later) but I’m curious what you all think.  If you could go anywhere you wanted, where would it be? 

So yesterday I woke to grey, gloomy rain and a busy morning of preparing food and getting 3 little ladies ready for the children’s program at church.  Since I literally had about 10 minutes to get myself together and out the door after all the chaos mornings like this tend to bring, I knew that my trusty sweater maxi dress would be an easy pick. And it was!  I bought this dress at Old Navy a few years ago and loved it so much that I went back and snagged the cream and taupe one too.  Is there anything better than a dress that is cozy like a sweater but also stylish?  I don’t think so. The leather vest has been layered over just about every outfit I wore this past week.  The extra layer kept the chill out but also kept things edgy and interesting.  We were still our usual 10 minutes late for church but at least we made it there put together!! Right?! :0

Have a fab Monday Dolls! 

xo
Sharon

 

Stay caught up, Like Cliché Moi on Facebook and Instagram @Clichemoi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment