Monday, October 7, 2013

Floral Arrangement.

 

1
2jpg 

4
5
Blouse: Forever 21 (old); Jeans: Rich & Skinny (old); Boots: Target (no longer available); Bag: Steve Madden (saw some on Ebay!)

Well due to the monsoon of a week we had weather wise last week…and by monsoon I mean literally sheets of dark, gloomy rain, I had little motivation for outfit shots much less even wearing anything but sweats.  So my apologies for my lack of attention last week.  I was able to quickly snap this one though when it brightened up outside for 5 minutes.  Still playing around with the new hair-do to get it just right.  This floral tunic top is one of my very favorites and I always tend to forget about it for some reason.  The lighting wasn’t great but I love the blue and floral print and the pleated detailing. 

Busy week ahead and a little trip to Las Vegas to see an old friend and celebrate another friend’s birthday.  Hopefully I will have some fun photos to share with you from my little getaway.  Thanks for stopping in and be sure to follow me on Instagram @Sharonn61681 and Bloglovin!

xo
Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment