Monday, October 21, 2013

Lighten up!

1 

2 

4
Sweater: Love on a Hanger (I love this); T-shirt: Forever 21 (old); Denim: Seven for All Mankind (similar); Flats: BP (cute option); Clutch: AEO (no longer available)

 

Had a major UGH week last week.  I’ve completely abandoned my work out routine, ate a bunch of stuff I usually deem off limits, missed my own dance class…just call me a hot little mess! ;)  But to lighten up my mood I put on this sweet find of a sweater I snagged from Marshall’s recently which made bundling up for the chilly mornings a little more interesting. 

In other more important news- have you heard of Top Shop?? Go check out their site for some great retail therapy. They have teamed up with Nordstrom's and you can find them now in a Nordstrom near you.  I currently love these: 

 

PicMonkey Collage 
1/2/3/4/5

 

What is on your list of must haves right now?

Have a great Monday and don’t forget to follow Cliché Moi? on Facebook and Instagram @Clichemoi.

xo
Sharon

1 comments:

  1. love your style!If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then yellow long dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete