Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blocked.

1
2 
4
5
6
7 
Dress: Old Navy (on clearance!!!); Vest: Vera Wang (old); Shoes: Express (via my girl Mairin’s closet! Love these!); Necklace: BP; Watch: Michael Kors

Color blocking has stood the test of time and ever evolving trends over the last few years.  In my humble little opinion, it is a great way to class up your look but with a trendy flare!  I saw this sweet dress at Old Navy and instantly saw all the possibilities: early Fall wedding with wedges, tights and boots, floppy fedora; statement jewels- and so on.  Ironically enough though, it has sat in my closet with the tags still on it for over a month until I decided to pull it out for church on Sunday.  I wanted to get some use out of these great leopard heels my friend had lent me for my Vegas trip and was pleasantly surprised how not crazy uncomfortable they were considering the 4 inch stiletto heel.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE leopard print everything!!!? ;)We have been enjoying 70 degree sunshine for the last few weeks but I always get chilly in our church building so I threw on a faux fur vest I grabbed from Kohl's last winter for some added texture and I was good to go!

How do you color block?   

On a side note, if you follow me on Instagram @Clichemoi you saw my random late night Target selfie last night.  They have some really amazing outerwear right now and I am in complete L.O.V.E with the baby pink pea coat.  I bought a great floral tunic sweater and a fun statement necklace that I am excited to share with you guys.  I am also hoping to snag one of their boyfriend cardigans which are on sale for $15 right now!  And those are really just a few, I saw so much that I totally would not have mind walking away with!  Go check them out for some fun Fall pieces.

Alrighty gals!  Hope you all are having a great week.  Thanks for your support and sweet messages, they mean so much!!

xo

Sharon

 

Follow my growing list of members and find me on Instagram @Clichemoi

0 comments:

Post a Comment