Friday, October 18, 2013

Little bit of this, little bit of that.

7

8

6

5

4

3

2

1
Sweater: Old Navy (old); Skirt: Marshall’s; Bag: Red by M.E.; Flats: BP (old); Watch: Michael Kors; Shades: BP

Hello hello!!  So it happened again…my life that is!  Here I am again bearing apologies for my absence as of late.  Between having sick children home all last week which meant living in my sweats, and a quick little get away to Vegas this past weekend, I really didn’t have anything of interest to throw on here.  I packed a bunch of fun pieces that I thought I was going to have good shots of from my little trip but we were having too much fun to play photo shoot.  This maxi skirt and striped sweater were a few of the things I didn’t wear on my trip that actually were completely climate appropriate today with the 70 degree sunny afternoon we had here today.  I was surprised how much the contrasting prints complimented each other (and the bright colored tree in the background too, haha!) and will for sure be pairing them up again with short booties and a denim jacket on a cooler temp day.

PicMonkey Collage
My friends are prettier than your friends!!!

bday
Our beautiful Birthday Girl! Love you Jaymie!!

So what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right!?  Apparently this is so true because we literally took hardly any photos while there.  And if you knew my group…you would know how ironic that was, we take photos ANY chance we get!!  My quest for a white leather dress turned into a last ditch effort and I ended up with a fun red lace one similar to this one on Asos!  I decided to make a little collage of a few of the pics of me and my beautiful friends who all play a big part of inspiring me not only by their own styles, but even more so their amazing friendships.  I’m bummed we didn’t have more to show, there were several more ladies present who are not pictured that I would have loved to show you pictures of.  It was a great trip though and I love spending time with some of the most amazing people!!  Love you all!

Thanks so much for stopping by and go check out Cliche Moi’s new Instagram @clichemoi.

 

xoxo
Sharon


0 comments:

Post a Comment