Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Resolutions.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7Sweater: Old; Jeggings: Gap (Similar); Kicks: Target; Purse: Steve Madden (Similar); Shades: H&M (old).

 

Well, well, well…it’s been a little while since last we met!  I’m sure you all are expecting the whole “the holidays threw me through a loop” song and dance but in all honesty…that’s what it was folks!!  For little ol’ me, 2013 truly ended with a bang if you will.  Between my kids school breaks, the annual Black Friday shopping trip shenanigans, getting my dance students ready for our holiday show AND flying off to NYC FOR 4 WHOLE DAYS (more on that laters!!), I had to take a little break.

 

I took these pictures just before Thanksgiving right before the weather truly turned friiiiigid cold for a few weeks.  There are few things better to me than a warm, fuzzy sweater.  While I prefer to be dressed for warmer temps, this ragdoll striped cowl neck sweater helped warm up the cold days and feel festive at the same time.  It was the perfect get up for Thanksgiving dinner with my family and kept me comfy for my all night shopping trip with my girlfriend (we decided to go to the mall in the middle of the night…haha)!

 

The holidays were packed so full this year that I had a hard time being able to just relax and enjoy because there was so much going on.  But I do have to say this, 2013 brought some amazing experiences to the table that I can check off my list!!  Starting this blog and being able to share one of my passions with whomever happens to stop by Cliche Moi has been so much more rewarding than I ever thought it would be.  I have so many plans and ideas for the blog in the New Year and I can hardly wait to share them with you all!  My trip to the Big Apple was completely a dream come true.  While being there to see all the magic that comes to the city during the Christmas season was so cool- I really am so eager to go back and see and do more of the not so touristy stuff (does NY Fashion week count as “touristy”?).  So stay tuned, because I’m already scheming my way back to one of the coolest places I’ve ever been!  I will share more of what all I saw and did on my trip in the upcoming weeks!

 

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are banking on those resolutions.  Thank you so much for the support, messages, comments and page visits.  I am so excited for what 2014 will bring.

 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment