Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Home Team.

1


2
3


4
5 
6

Sweatshirt: Marshalls find (Similar); Jeans: Express (Similar); Beanie: Old; Bag: Philip Lim for Target; Kicks: Target; Lips: MAC/Russian Red 

 

These days it seems like its the “thing” to have a team whether its college or professional.  Last weekend I got to head up to Seattle for a concert (have you ever heard of Justin Timberlake? EEK!!!!) and as some of you who follow football know (I am not one of those people), it was an exciting weekend for the city of Seattle and you could literally feel it in the air.  While I am not a die hard football fan, I have always been a loyal Trail Blazer fan.  I remember being around 9 or 10, I almost never missed watching a game unless it was against L.A.- then I’d have to walk up the street to my Grandparents’ house because my Daddy was a Laker fan and well, I will just leave it at that… ;)

This season is looking good for our Portland boys so far and and so it was only fitting when I saw this cute sweatshirt as I walked into Marshalls, that I needed to take it home with me to show my support for my home team!  I bought the jeggings from Express on Black Friday after seeing them on Cara Loren’s blog.  The stitched moto detailing is really fun and different which I LOVE! Wedge sneakers have become my go to alternative to Uggs  for running errands. (I also own a burgundy pair as seen here and here!)

How do you support your “Home” team?? Happy Tuesday!

xo
Sharon

1 comments: