Thursday, January 30, 2014

To the rescue!!

Yesterday as I was productively perusing down my Facebook news feed, one of the most truly beautiful girls I know mentioned in a post that a large portion of her wardrobe consists of items bought from Costco!!  Now, I am not one to judge or discriminate- especially since probably a fourth of my closet comes from Target and Old Navy!  Haha!!  So while I have not looked too closely at Costco’s selection in the fashion department (because lets be honest, you know you all go their to eat the samples), I thought that I would help a pretty Mama of 4 out and giving her some helpful ideas for her busy lifestyle. 

Have you all heard of Shopstyle.com?  They made finding a whole bunch of options in one place and at all different price points super easy!! 

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

Just because you are cleaning up spills and doing after school pick-up, doesn’t mean you can’t have a little spice in your life.  I love mixing prints and pairing them with a couple of great basics.  Leopard and Polka Dots are the new basics in case you were wondering! ;)  As you will see, I couldn’t decide on the shoe options!!

1/2/3/4/5/6

A cardigan, white dress shirt and some colored skinnies are a comfortable way to look polished.  I don’t wear dress shirts very often so I might pair a long tunic underneath instead but adding a plaid scarf and riding boots will make you look polished.  I love this look because its chic and functionable!  I think the sweater I found is so cute with its peplum detail!!

1/2/3/4/5/6

This look could be changed up in so many ways and is dressy enough for church!  Again, adding some mixed up prints gives a little bit of edge along with a fun necklace.  You could even switch out the heels and tights for boots to go to lunch with your girlfriends.

 

1/2/3/4/5

In my humble little opinion, these are pieces that should be in any busy lady’s wardrobe.  Riding boots, black skinny pants and a great white tunic-tee.  No matter how many trends come and go, these will always be on trend!! 

1/2/3/4

And for the days when its just a t-shirt, jeans and kicks kind of day, a baseball tee and a beanie are a great alternative to those old sweats! ;)  Beanies are also sneaky way to conceal unwashed hair, because lets face it…who really has time for a blow out every day!? NOT me!!!

To my darling friend (who I shall refrain from naming unless she chooses to comment), there is life outside of Costco!  I am here to lead the way Doll.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous post! I found your site from your dear friend's fb page. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thanks so much Pamela. I've known that pretty lady for a very long time. Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete