Friday, January 31, 2014

Dot.

 

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11
Dress: Old Navy (Similar); Vest: Vera Wang (ebay); Belt: old; Fleeced Tights: Hue; Boots: Top Shop; LIpstick: MAC Relentlessly Red

 

Yesterday I posted some of my style pins off Pinterest that are currently inspiring me, one of which included a polka dot blouse that got some interest on my Instagram.  So it was only fitting that I shared my own outfit post with you today.  Polka dots are so easy to pull off.  My bestie ordered this  shirt dress from Old Navy online but decided after a few months with the tags still on it that it wasn’t for her…yay for me!!  I usually stay away from straight cut dresses because I have a short torso, but a belt and a faux fur speckled vest nipped in the waistline just right.  I don’t know how I missed the memo on fleeced tights til recently.  Tights have never been a favorite wardrobe essential, I know they are supposed to keep things sucked in and add a little extra polish- but I had yet to find a pair that was not only comfortable but cute too!   I found these at Marshalls when I was looking for stuff to take with me to wear in NYC.  I wish I would have known how much I was going to absolutely love them because I would have bought them all!!! (Especially at only $4.99 a pair!)  I literally wore them everyday in the city, LOVE them!  I wore this particular outfit to church but this look can easily be transitioned into a more casual deal with leggings and a scarf!

It’s Friday!!! I hope you all have a great weekend, thanks so much for stopping by!

xo
Sharon

Follow me on Instagram @Clichemoi and Bloglovin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment