Thursday, November 21, 2013

Put a hat on it!

1
2
3
4
5
Sweater: Marshall’s (Love this); Skirt: Old Navy (old); Booties: Steve Madden (I want these); Bag: Philip Lim for Target; Hat: Target 

This particular outfit evolved from the time I put it on, went to church, came home and had just enough light left outside to shoot a few quick shots.  It was chillier than when I had initially left the house earlier in the afternoon so I threw on the faux fur vest I got at the end of last year (another clearance score from Vera Wang for Kohls)!  Then I saw the new hat I grabbed on one of my multiple Target trips as of late- are you surprised!? Haha!! Anyways, though the fur and the hat were a little too much for church, they added just the right touches to a comfortable but trendy look.  This sweater is an almost identical replica of the one at H&M that I’ve been eyeing for a few months and is a fraction of the price.   I have issues with buying too much black.  It never feels interesting enough for me but then I put it on and it just makes you look great.  So I broke my own rule this last week and not only bought the fringed sweater, but also a great mid thigh down coat (NYC trip in mind) and some KILLER above the knee boots from Top Shop that I should have any day- and they are all in black!  Hopefully I won’t get too bored with all the lack of color because I’m going to have to attempt to reign in my little splurges until after my Christmas shopping is done. 

Wish me luck…

xo
Sharon

 

Are you following me on Bloglovin or Instagram @Clichemoi yet?

1 comments:

  1. Love the look check out www.withloveragan.com the newest online women's clothing boutique. Like us on Facebook for 20% off your first order. www.facebook.com/withloveragan

    ReplyDelete