Thursday, August 22, 2013

It was called Yellow.

1

2

3

5

8

9

11

12

6

10 Top: Mink Pink (old), Jeans: Joes Jeans, Wedges: Target, Watch: Michael Kors, Mixed Bracelets: Old

 

Like my 4 year old daughter, I go through phases with shopping.  Sometimes its kelly green, sometimes its pink, and so on. But every few months or so I always end up back on a yellow kick.  When I saw this bright canary Mink Pink cut out tunic hanging in TBD at Nordy’s I knew that I was going to be in a full force phase yellow until it was hanging in my closet.  The $100 price tag was completely out of my budget though so I went online and scoured every site I could think of and finally found it on Revolve Clothing on sale!  Even still, it was out of my budget so I waited, checked almost every day actually- and finally on one grey Northwest morning, there was literally one left in MY size marked down to $40!!! The handful of times I have pulled it out to wear for something special my mood immediately lifts, my makeup looks that much better and my hair seems to hang just right. Ha! I swear it is true.  Last night my husband and I went out to dinner for our 9 year anniversary and so I decided to wear it since the summer is quickly making its way into Fall and I had yet to wear it.  I couldn’t help but feeling a little bit like the same girl he married as we walked down the street in NW Portland.  Hope you all have a piece hanging in your closets that make you feel special too, mine is called “Yellow.”  Have a great day!

 

p.s.  My hubby took these photos of me while we were walking to the restaurant with my Iphone!!!

 

xxxooo

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU TWO! Not only is he a natural musician, but, he's a natural photographer! And Lovely, you are STUNNING! LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the black and white photos are my favorites.........I didn't know that Rob had such a talent as this. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in yellow! Hope you had a great anniversary night out.

    xoxo
    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete