Thursday, August 29, 2013

Infatuated.


 
6legging
1legging
2leggingjpg
3legging
4legging
5legging 
Top: Forever 21 (no longer available online)/Layered Tunic Tank: Old/Leggings: Target/Watch: Michael Kors/Necklace: Juicy Couture (Old)
 
Confession time. I am in a hopelessly devoted relationship with Target! Yup, the only reason my 3+ times a week Tarjay trips have gone down to once a week is because of my increasingly hectic schedule.  We have frequented the store so much so that my now 5 year old wanted to have her third birthday party in the Cafe.  In my own defense (anything to justify really…), their quality and selection whether it be cereal or shoes has gone up a lot I think over the last few years and so makes it an easy go to for the little club of shoppers that live at my house. 
My oldest daughter and I were there the other day to grab groceries and a few things she wanted for school when I walked past the Junior’s section and saw these Aztec print leggings. $10!!! I have worn them probably 4 times since and was pleased when I realized how great they looked with the top from Forever 21 I got a few months ago. I LOVE the leather sleeves! It needed a little contrast so I layered with my favorite tissue tank tunic that I found at the Rack.  Since the bigger part of my day is spent chasing after little people and also because I am in denial that summer is making its way out- I threw on my DV sandals- easy! They will carry me right into the cooler Fall months ahead with a sweater and boots too so don’t be surprised if they make their appearance on here more than once.
On our way out I caught sight of this messenger bag, no words needed.
 
 
Long lasting relationships require attention, I think me and Target are in it for the long haul!
Happy Thursday.
XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment