Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A new endeavor…


Hello friends! This moment has been a long time, lots of procrastination, kicking myself everyday for not jumping on the bandwagon- coming!! My name is Sharon and one morning about 3 or 4 years ago, I was frantically searching the internet (at work mind you) trying to find the amazing crystal and mesh scarf earrings that had graced Ali Fedotowsky’s ears the night before on After The Final Rose.  Low and behold, Dana Weiss of Possessionista.com came onto my radar as the finder of the designer of said earrings (Badgley Mischka in case you are dying to know like I was).  And it was on that quiet morning that I officially became addicted to the world of fashion blogging.

Fashion has always been a hobby for me and dare I say it- one of my happy places.  So, after lots of time spent saying I was going to do this, here I am writing my first post on what I hope to be a really fun project!  There are a lot of things that make me happy.  In general I am a pretty care-free type of gal,  but there is just something about a brand new pair of shoes that you know will go perfect with that dress you bought for your birthday that makes my heart skip just a little.  (Insert eye roll…ha!) Case in point, I can tell you exactly what I was wearing on my first date with my husband and where I had bought it from! ;)
A little bit more about me.  I am the mama of 3 beautiful little girls who all love dressing up as much as I will let them!  It is my own fault, but I often remind myself of my own Mom when I am hollering up the stairs for the 3rd time for my 8 year old “stop primping!”  Ha!!  I have been fortunate enough to be able to stay home with my babies but have ventured out just this past year teaching dance at a dance studio- something I have always wanted to do!! So while this blog will mostly be my outlet for fashion, I can guarantee that my vast interest in all sort of things like beauty, food, and my adventures with my children will make their appearances here as well.  Thanks so much for stopping by, bear with me while I learn the blogging ropes!  
XXXOOO!!!
  Ertler Family - Spring 2013! 144
Dress: JCPenny (old)
 
Ertler Family - Spring 2013! 138  
Boots: Target on Clearance!
 
Ertler Family - Spring 2013! 140
Ertler Family - Spring 2013! 150

Necklace: Target, Bow Bracelet: BP (old), Bead Bracelets: Forever 21 (old), Watch: Michael Kors
 
Ertler Family - Spring 2013! 155

Ertler Family - Spring 2013! 20

Ertler Family - Spring 2013! 39
My Beautiful little ladies are wearing dresses from H&M’s spring line. Gotta love H&M!!!  Photos were taken by my girl Katie from McKenli Kate Creative.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats friend. Love the pics - such a cute dress (of course!).

    xoxo
    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, Sharon baby...............you and your ladies look beautiful as usual

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the bloggernacle, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete