Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mint to be…


2
3
4
5
6
7 
Sweater: Forever 21; Skirt: Wet Seal; Scarf: The Buckle; Bag: Olivia + Joy; Boots: Target; Watch: Michael Kors; Lips: Artistry Light-up Lip-gloss/Glitzy
 
Good morning!  We officially are making headway with our school routine and my new schedule at the dance studio and I find myself SLACKING…big time!  By the time I get all the extra little ones who visit our house every day out the door and my own people taken care of it is 9pm and all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch TV and do nothing else.  No working out, no editing the blog, absolutely nothing.  Ugh!!
On Sunday we woke up to gray gloom and rain. Double ugh!!!  It wasn’t exactly chilly out though so I decided to get at least one more wear out of this mint and cream stripe maxi.  The short sleeved taupe sweater and boots kept it toned down and because I had yet to wear this mint infinity scarf the entire summer I threw that on for good measure too.  (Though I really did feel a bit too matched-up, I am in a not wanting to be matching phase these days). 
I had a special guest photographer, my cute little- though not so little- anymore ;( 8 year old daughter, Amber, played fashion photographer with me out in front of our house and snapped these of me!!!  Not too bad right?  She is my most fashion conscious of all three of my girlies and is always fun to take shopping with me.  Love you baby!
Have a great Tuesday and don’t forget to enter my Giveaway for the Light-Up Lip-gloss…..I’m seriously excited about it so go show me how much you love me. Ha!!
xo
Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment