Friday, September 20, 2013

Fringe Benefits.

 

1

2

4

5

6

3 
Top: Target (old); Scarf: H&M; Jeggings: Gap Outlet; Boots: Lauren Conrad; Purse: Transetter (Marshall’s find); Watch: Michael Kors 
Photo credit goes to my buddy Elise McGiverin. XO!!

 

Fringe and me go way back.  I remember a denim jacket with white fringe on it that was a hand-me-down from my cousin when I was probably 8 or 9.   While I truly loved it because it had been hers and she lived far away, I also was completely obsessed with it for all the same reasons I do now. Fringe adds a little something extra to any outfit.  The layered moccasin boots by Lauren Conrad have been a staple in my wardrobe for the last few years, so much so that I snagged a black pair by Minnetonka from TJMaxx at the end of the Spring.  So on this sunny afternoon I decided to make the most of the beautiful day and bust out these melon jeggings I picked up from the Gap Outlet.  I’ve had this gauzy cream flutter sleeve top for quite a while now and it has made not only a great outfit peace but also a great swimsuit cover-up!!  My apologies for my hot mess of a hair-do going on…it has been a long week.  I tried to keep accessories to a minimum and really loved the way the violet tone of the bag offset the jeans. 

So even though I’m saying goodbye to my favorite season of the year, I am happy to be reuniting with some fringe and all its fashion benefits this Fall!

xxoo

Sharon

GIVEAWAY Winner is Jodi Nelson who followed all the steps and commented in the comment section of my blog!! Thank you to all who participated, I got messages from some of you and heard that there might have been an issue posting comments so I am looking into it!  Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

  1. Sharon, I love it so much better without the sunglasses and your big smile, that way we can see your eyes....looks good

    ReplyDelete