Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Lust-List

 

I don’t know about any of you but this mama is ready for the weekend.  The first week of the new school year has slowly made its way to Friday and I am anticipating sleeping in past 7am for a few days…in theory (the 3 little ladies who live with me don’t always know what sleeping in means)!  Today’s post is going to be short and sweet but I wanted to take a second to thank you all for stopping in and checking out my page over the last couple of weeks.  I’m really excited about some of the projects coming up so stay tuned!!

Here are just some of the items currently on my lust list.  Philip Lim is collaborating with Target this month and I am itching to get my hands on the black tote which will be retailing for about $800 less than its full priced counterpart! True story.  I’ve also picked out a few pieces from my friend’s jewelry line: Jill Michael Jewelry.  It is so hard for me to pick a favorite, I seriously love everything she makes! (Love you pretty lady).  My infatuation with leather continues, especially white leather which happens to be hard to find if you don’t want it to look like something from Rave (is that store even still around?) 

PicMonkey Collage

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

(From top, left to right)

 

Have a great weekend!!

xo

Sharon

1 comments:

  1. In love with that hand bag! One like that is definitely on my list too.

    Thanks again for leaving love on my blog!

    xox L www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete