Thursday, September 5, 2013

Leather Frame of Mind.

 

1

2 

(This door was “green” HOT! Ha!!)

4

5

6

7

8

9

3

10

Leather Cap Sleeve Vest: Mural/Nordstrom's; Tank: Soprano; Skirt: Leith; Heels: Prabal Garung

 

Did you know that a metallic pencil skirt goes with everything?  That is what I told myself when I was trying it on in the fitting room at Nordy’s.  What I really had in mind was “metallic skirt + leather vest + Bruno Mars concert = Perfect!”  I had yet to pull out the Prabal Garung patent lace up heels that I snagged out off of a Target clearance shelf (don’t ever pay full price at Target) and was excited to pair them up.  This leather vest has been one of my most favorite purchases this summer, in fact leather in general has been on my mind in spite of the warmer temperatures. Luckily for me it is everywhere right now!  At the moment I am on the hunt for a white leather dress- because just like my skirt, a white leather dress goes with everything.;)

As I mentioned yesterday, I spent part of Sunday evening with my sweet pal and fellow blogger Candida of Merch Maven.  These photos were taken at our old middle school where we met and became friends in 6th grade.  (I think she has a career in photography if she wants one!  <3 you C!!!)

What would you wear with metallics? 

Thanks for taking some time to stop in and see my latest and greatest!  Happy Thursday.

xo

Sharon

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment