Thursday, July 24, 2014

I Believe.

I am about to admit a real life cliche about myself.  I am a believer!  Not just in your “rah-rah-rah, I believe in such and such” believer, but your stereotypical I’m still a little girl at heart, BELIEVER!  So, needless to say, a few weeks ago when I came across a t-shirt with unicorns all over it was a must have!  And since they happened to be reddish and blue, what better way to celebrate the 4th of July, since we all know that unicorns are totally patriotic… (C’mon, this is where that believing stuff I just got done talking about comes in!)

Have a fun weekend my lovely people!!

xoxo


 

1

2

3 
4
5

Shirt: Mudd; Pants: Kohls; Vest: Target; Slides: American Eagle (old); Watch: Michael Kors; Necklace: Target (old)

6 7 8

1 comments:

  1. You look adorable! And I feel a song coming on.., :"don't stop believing..." Journey

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

    ReplyDelete