Tuesday, August 5, 2014

On a whim.

Hey, hey!!

Every year around this time I start feeling that panicky countdown to the end of summer.  If  it wasn’t for all the family and friends living so close by (and the fact that its so beautiful and green here), I would’ve jumped ship for year round sunshine a long time ago.  Luckily for me, I had a fun event to attend last week to boost my spirts, Portland Fashion Week had their Fall Launch Party last week and I decided to attend all by my little self- something I don’t do very often!  I’m so glad I did, I got to chat with the director and co-founder, Jessica Kane, and several members of her amazing team!!  What a fantastic group of people, they are all so passionate about what they do and it is going to be an amazing event. 

My outfit was a last minute purchase from Express.  I don’t go there often but had a return to make and found a bright floral skirt on clearance with an additional 40% off of that! Total purchase amount for the top and skirt was under $40 and I received tons and tons of compliments!  (The only drawback on high waist skirts on someone who has a short waist- is that they always tend to ride up a bit and so I was having to keep it tugged down all night).

I hope you all are making the most of these last days of summer….sigh.

 

1

3

4

5

6

7

9 
Top: Express; Skirt: Express (print not sold online); Shoes: Steve Madden (heart these); Watch: Michael Kors; Necklace: Old Navy (old); Clutch: Old

0 comments:

Post a Comment