Wednesday, July 9, 2014

White Issues…

 

Lets be honest, we all in our own little lives have issues.  Mine come at me just like anyone else’s and oddly enough sometimes result in creative endeavors!  It was on a particularly strained morning several weeks ago, that one of my favorite tiny dancers walked into class wearing a white tee that said “More Issues Than Vogue.”  Ha!!!   The irony that that was exactly how I was feeling that morning resulted in a fairly round about purchase of an adult sized version of my sweet little muse’s shirt.  My online search showed several options but I am fairly picky about fit and was too impatient to wait for the mail.  So, off I went to the nearest Target to pick up a V-neck white tee which I then had screen printed at a kiosk in the mall. 

I was so pleased with the final product that I decided what better way to show it off then at my birthday dinner with my best girlfriends.  White on white is one of my favorite trends this year and I recently picked up an amazing fitting pair of white cropped jeggings at the Gap.  Because I can never be without some pops of color, I opted for a royal blue blazer and my new melted lipstick by Too Faced which is my new fav! 

Who knew life’s fussiness could result in such a fun fashion statement!?!  I highly recommend. ;)

xo

P.S.  I love and miss you sweet little Harlow!!!

 

1

2

  3

 4 5

 6 Top: Imitated from here; Blazer: Dying over this; Denim: Gap/Similar; Shoes: Jessica Simpson/old; Necklace: Francescas; Watch: Michael Kors; Lips: Melted Fuchia/Too Faced

 

Be sure to follow Cliche Moi on Facebook and Instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment