Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Catching Up…

So, we meet again!  For anyone wondering where the heck have my outfit posts been for the last several weeks, well all there is to say is that between moving, dance recital prep and end of the school year shenanigans…I just had a little too much on my plate to be able to keep this up at the same time. Forgive me!!;)  That being said, it is good to be back up and going again. 

This dress I came across while at Marshalls when I was looking for rugs for the new house.  There is something about a boho maxi dress that just speaks to me, and on this particular day when I passed this amazing dress, I didn’t even hesitate to take it straight to check out. 

1

 2

 3

 4

 

 6

 8

 9

10. Dress: Marshall’s find, great option here; Bag: Steve Madden: Similar; Sandals: Target/old, Similar; Watch: Michael Kors 

Hope everyone is enjoying their Summer so far!

xx

Sharon

3 comments: