Monday, October 12, 2015

Layered.

The possibilities are endless when it comes to layering. Slouchy tees and a blazer, stacked bracelets, denim jackets with everything.  I get asked for layering tips more than just about anything else.  My "secret" to layering the perfect outfit is starting with a point of focus. Something fun like a great statement necklace or a screen tee. One of my long time favorites is my textured leather cap sleeve vest I got at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale two summers ago. I have paired it with dresses, skirts, sweaters, skinny jeans, scarves and the list goes on.  I love this split hem jersey tunic that I scored from Marshalls a few weeks ago. It's soft and looks great tucked in or out. And the accessory options are endless which for me is always a plus!!
What is your favorite layering pieces in your closet?
Happy Monday!
xxoo









0 comments:

Post a Comment