Monday, October 12, 2015

Layered.

The possibilities are endless when it comes to layering. Slouchy tees and a blazer, stacked bracelets, denim jackets with everything.  I get asked for layering tips more than just about anything else.  My "secret" to layering the perfect outfit is starting with a point of focus. Something fun like a great statement necklace or a screen tee. One of my long time favorites is my textured leather cap sleeve vest I got at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale two summers ago. I have paired it with dresses, skirts, sweaters, skinny jeans, scarves and the list goes on.  I love this split hem jersey tunic that I scored from Marshalls a few weeks ago. It's soft and looks great tucked in or out. And the accessory options are endless which for me is always a plus!!
What is your favorite layering pieces in your closet?
Happy Monday!
xxoo









1 comments:

  1. The easiest way to insure a home-based business is to increase the coverage of your homeowner policy to a suitable amount Cigarettes Online. With a small premium increase, you can increase your property coverage by thousands of dollars. This increased coverage will cover the cost of your business equipment as well as the personal property in your home.

    ReplyDelete