Thursday, September 10, 2015

Read My Lips-tick!

    Well, well, well...it's been way too long.  Honestly, Instagram has made it way too easy to just snap a quick photo and post so I have not logged in here in ages.  I hope you all have had a great Summer, I for one am so bummed that it is over.  Its fairly warm here still so I haven't put away my warm weather wardrobe for the year quite yet.  Have any of you heard of Lula Roe?  They make the softest leggings EVER and have the funkiest prints like these lipstick ones (they also come in blue).  And as usual, one of my favorite places to buy inexpensive but trendy pieces is Target.  The striped handkerchief top and mini faux leather backpack were both purchased there AS WELL AS THE BOOTS.  Target teamed up with Steve Madden's daughter, Stevie to put out a Girls' shoe line for back to school.  Yep....those boots I'm sporting are in fact my 10 year old daughter's and they totally fit me!!  She steals my Chucks all the time so it's only fair.  And, how cute are they?  Way to go Target, you continue to impress.  How do you transition from Summer to Fall?

xoxo,
Sharon


 Top (Target), Leggings (LulaRoe), Boots (Target), Shades (Marshalls), Backpack (Target), Watch (Michael Kors), Lipstick (NYX)

I'm obsessed with the mini backpack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment