Sunday, September 20, 2015

Easy Breezy

Hey there!  It was such a crazy week and of course I'm on the decline with my first cold of the season!! Boo!;(  Sunday's are usually pretty low key at our house but we do attend church every week.  I scored a great affordable pair of booties last week at JCPenneys.  I hadn't ever paid JCP much attention before they teamed up with Sephora.  I have gotten some really great basics from there that I literally wear all the time and these grey booties were a great find.  The Forever 21 pencil skirt I have in 3 different colors. I love how versatile it is whether dressed up or down and it's a perfect basic for all seasons!  And I really can't say enough good things about my little Target orange leather backpack, I'm sure you've noticed it on my Instagram feed non-stop!  I'm tempted to get another one in a different color (lots of color options online).  I wasn't really feeling super inspired outfit wise this morning because of how crummy I'm feeling but a chambray shirt and a statement necklace  made the whole look come together and polished. Easy!!

I hope you all have a great week!!
XO








0 comments:

Post a Comment