Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sprung!!

In case you are wondering, the title is not a typo.  Spring has SPRUNG here in my little part of the world. 70 degree days in March for the PNW is unheard of and this girl is not complaining!!  Baseball tees are a fav of mine.  They are easy to wear and you can dress them up with a fun statement necklace or scarf or keep it simple with jeans and chucks.  (In my case however, the more accessories the better!)  American Eagle always has great options in the t-shirt department. So, when I found this shimmer sleeve variation last summer I knew I was going to love it so much that I of course grabbed it in both colors.  I love this teal option they have online right now.  The scarf is a new addition.  I found it while "looking for sheets" at my local Ross Dress For Less for $5....and I have worn it every day!!  And nothing screams spring to me more than white converse tennis shoes, especially here where the 9 months of rainy days turn white sneaks more towards the brown variety.  

This sunshine is addictive, it makes it so hard to wake up to the inevitable rainy gloom!  What are you excited to wear this Spring?

xxooxxoo
~S




 How cute is this print!!!  (Watch: Michael Kors (similar), Fedora: The Loft/similar)





Photography by: EMJ Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment