Thursday, January 29, 2015

Saturdays

Yes my friends, it is in fact Thursday--but today's post is all about Saturdays.  On Saturdays it is all about sleeping in until noon, catching up on Facebook, brunch with my favorite gal pals and maybe a pedicure....  WHAT???? If this scenario sounds familiar to you, well- God bless you!! (ha!)  Nope, in my neck of the woods Saturdays consist of waking up with my littles, digging through piles of laundry for dance clothes, scarfing down bowls of cereal, packing lunch and snacks for the day, and then maybe-just maybe throwing on some makeup to look presentable for the day!  However, every once in a while I have a few extra minutes to actually put on something other than just my workout gear.  Denim shirt dresses are always easy and comfortable and leggings win over jeans if I'm going to be running around all day.  Nothing too fussy with hair which is usually under a beanie so I don't have to brush it, but on this particular day I tried a half top knot which I have been sporting ever since!

Do you style your Saturdays or scrub it out like Moi??  Hope you all have a great day, can't wait to share a fun project I have in the works coming up in a few weeks! Stay tuned!!!!!

xoxoxo
S.






Dress: H&M; Scarf/old; Leggings/old; Aviators: H&M; Fringe Moccasins: Minnetonka; Watch: Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment